Someone please help me with my hair?

No matter what I try I simply can't pull off a decent hairstyle. I've never had a decent hairstyle and to be fair it's all I really want right now. I keep trying and watching tutorial videos and using all the same product and methods and nothing ever works :( I'm literally beginning to 'pull my hair out'

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you go get it cut and get the barber to cut it into a style and keep going back for a trim. Use the products your using or ask the barber what ones are better for keeping it in a certain style. You need to maintain it everyday in order for a style to stay.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I have difficult hair to deal with, I just keep it short and trained it back. It really depends on what it looks like though. No one here can help you much unless we know what we are dealing with.
    xkellier94x's opinion is the best otherwise. Find a decent barber, tell him to make it look good.

• You should probably include a picture of your face and hair. Might be able to help you more.

• Shave it off.