Might get my eyebrow pierced. opinions?

What's your opinions on eyebrow piercing and do you think it would look good on me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do it, you scream innocent and will attract more of a lady if you don't. It would be like if Jennifer Lawrence got a tongue piercing. Hilarious but doesn't fit her personality.

Ask your friends though, they know you better and will be able to give you better advice.

• What about a scaffold piercing? Iv got that along with the standard ear lobe

• That would be cute, not so obvious. Give you the little but of edge your looking for.

Honestly it goes down to what kis be if girls you're trying to attract and what makes you happy.

Ask your friends though or siblings! They will give you better advice.

What Girls Said 9

• Do what you want, I think it could either look quite average and typical on your face or really awful, but you never know til you try, man.

• It will draw attention to your eyebrows.. and it will be the main focus on your face. I involuntarily stared at a guy's eyebrow instead of his eyes when talking. So unless you have nice eyebrows, I wouldn't recommend it.

• That and a British accent? #scream!!! That's awesome man!!!😏

• Go for it
    And if it dosent look good on you you can just take it out and it will heal

• honestly i dont think it fits your face at all. you've gotta have the right eyebrows, face shape and style to make it look good. and i don't think it'd fit you very well. some people can pull them off but they aren't my favorite piercing.

• I like lip rings better, but that's not bad too :D

• Yeah but every lad who has a piercing probably has a lip piercing. I want something different like if I got a tribal tattoo. Everyone has one

• well neck piercings are cool.. I don't know after all it's you that has to like it :) :D

• ewww…. don't get one.

• i think you'd look nice in them and like i said before i love pircings so i'd say go for it :)

• This is a bad idea. And you will regret it

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like it would hurt sooooo bad. But it might look cool as fuck.

It's not for me, sp try it for me!

• No I wouldn't,
    The only people I see with eyebrow piercings are the type of people that would suit being on benefit street.

• Hulk No think it matter what other puny humans think about you Hulk think if you like you do it, hulk believe if you comfortable in your own skin nothing els matter Hulk know there is always people out there that not like what other puny humans do so It no matter what other puny humans think about you.