Both girls and guys. Do guys really get turned off by tom- boys?

Do guys get turned off by girls who are total tomboys - meaning playing softball, baseball, volleyball etc. Wearing a baseball hat, wearing jeans all the time, a plain t- shirt, no makeup whatsoever, flip flops, hair in a pony most of the time. Does it make the guys seem weak compared to the tomboys? Is it unattractive and stuff. Do the guys like girls that are major feminine or would they like the tomboys just as much?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really depends on taste. All guys are different. I've dated both. Guys who like that baseball hat, low-maintenance style and guys who prefer the high-maintenance end. I think ultimately most men would prefer some middle ground. I mean honestly, who wants to wait around for two hours while you do your hair so the two of you can go to breakfast? However, I would think that a guy who was interested in lower maintenance would it appreciate it all the more when/if you did get all done up for him.

What Guys Said 3

• All personal preference of course, but I always liked sporty girls who weren't afraid to go camping or get dirty. I never did like a priss.

• Nah, it's not a turn off but we do like it when girls dress up a bit for dates and other special occasions. If you're a tomboy, then you're all the more stunning when you make an effort.

• Its all a matter in taste there are definitely guys out there that absolutely love the Tom-Boy attitude and look so just be who you are and don't change for any one.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the guy!

A lot of guys find it really sexy!

It's a cute style by being athletic is a huge turn on for many people.... just be yourself that's what guys like the most!

• I would like to think so, I don't play a lot of sports but I do dress like that and I DO NOT consider myself to be a tomboy. Lol. I am and I act feminine though, does dressing like that make me a tomboy?