Where do you get your money to get new clothes?

How long do you work for it and where do you usually shop?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't work "long" for the things I buy and I buy whatever I want and shop where ever necessary. I am not one for brand loyalty. I like what I like.

What Guys Said 8

• My heart goes out to all young people struggling cause as you can
    see it's never going to be free.. growing up as teen i had 2-3 pair of
    jeans and couple shirts that's what i wore to school.. my mom got
    babysitting job to help us out but she did what she could.. my dad
    never went to look for work and us kids were teenagers growing up
    to young to get a job heck we were in middle school.. if you recalled
    one of President Obama's speech was that the US was not going to
    have it easy and sure enough he was so true.. It will take Jeb Bush
    or Hillary Clinton to get us out the hell we are in right now and i will
    promise you one of them get in office America will see jobs.

• I honestly don't buy new clothes. My dad loves to look at clearance racks (it's a hobby of his) while walking around places and will give me a shirt/pants that he thinks I will like it he sees it.

"Because it was $6, I had to buy it"
    "Thanks, dad"

He should be a personal shopper for someone famous. Dude wears nothing but brand-name stuff (loves Polo), but never pays more than 85% off for it. That's some wizard shit.

• Since I don't have a job right now I end up going with my parents. All kinds of stores depending on the articles of clothing I'm looking for.

• From my paycheck and side things.

• I work at my job which pays for all my other stuff too.

I usually shop at Old Navy or Blue Notes.

• On hour of work can biy me 4 tee shirts.

• I work 4 it. Any thin thats cheap. Big w target.

• fromi my job... where else?

and pillaging villages/towns and selling the plunder...

What Girls Said 11

• I shop at The Buckle. I go shopping once, maybe twice a year. I get my money for these shopping trips from my mother. I would literally never shop for clothing ever if I had to pay for it myself. The perks of being 21 living at home I guess. The last time she bought me tennis shoes she did make a point of telling me they were the last pair of shoes she'd ever buy me. Shoes last me 6 years so it would appear that she does not plan on having me living at home still mooching off her when I'm 27 :p

• Ha! My mom won't buy me jack. Lucky

• Oh my parents threaten me with having to pay rent. The deal is that as long as I am doing something productive (job, school, internship) I can stay for free. But if I ever get it in my head that I just want to be an unemployed bum then they're going to charge me rent.

• Ha! That is genius!!!

• My job. I buy cheap clothes, so I don't work for it for very long. Some times I make my own stuff, and for that I just mooch fabric from my mom's stash.

• I work for my clothes money.

I have both nice stuff and cheap (but decent quality) stuff. I don't know how long it takes, I just buy new stuff when I need it.

• My job... where most my money goes to bills and making sure my sister and I eat. Once in a blue moon I'm able to buy clothes, but it doesn't happen often. Doesn't bother me.

• I work a lot! Because my job demands it.
    I get my clothes from which ever country im currently at and see what I like.

• My sugar daddy..

• Ha! I'll need one for college

• I work, therefore I pay for all my own clothes, bills etc . And I shop anywhere really. My favourite store is H and M though.

• I get money for clothes from my job, it takes me a while to get enough to buy clothes because I have bills to pay

• I get it from my dad, or my mom.

I shop at forever 21, top shop, bershka, pull and bear, gap, and h and ms.

• I get the money from my job.

I'm partial to Ann Taylor and JCrew

I also sometmes make my own

• Yeah it's hard when no one will hire you with no experience? Give me a chance people

• I'm sure it is but what does that have to do with anything I wrote?

• I try to work a lot, that's how I usually get my money
    I buy clothes at a local boutiques
    or mall