Hey girls would you?

What you ever change your style or at least try if your boyfriend didn't like it or would prefer something else.( I.e you wear jeans he like skirts you wear thongs he like boy shirts)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be willing to change what I wear slightly if it would make my boyfriend happy. However if he asked me to make radical changes to what I wear (like make me dress like a slut or something), then I would find someone who is more accepting of me the way I am.

What Girls Said 7

• Minor changes are no big deal, but if I straight up didn't like what he wanted me to wear, I don't see why I should have to wear it. It can't just be about making him happy, I have to be happy with what I wear too.

• I would definitely try something new if my boyfriend liked it as long as its not too much of a compromise. Like putting on a skirt or a dress every now and then is not a problem at all if it makes my boyfriend happy. Changing up your style a bit shouldnt strip you of who you are.

• I would change a few things, but not my whole style just for a guy... no way!

• To an extent but f*** I ain't gonna change me for him! I mean if he's with me he should just like me the way I am and how I am! If not then peace!

• I don't mean compelety change but wear something you know your boyfriend would like or make him happy once in a while or on a special day

• Nah, if he wants to change me at all he can get f***ed.

• Yea, I would change my style a bit for him. I mean, if it makes him happy I will.

• I don't think that's too much to ask, unless he wanted me to wear something I had an issue with wearing, like something too revealing or skimpy. I would not change my style, but I'd be willing to try out something different.

What Guys Said 1

• sex wise...or in general? haha...some guys like their girls to dress up for sex...so yeah...i dk I don't think women should have to change their style just for a guy to like them...i mean the guy likes you for you...if he doesnt...y is he with u