Girls with stretchmarks. Turn on or turn off?

Is a girl with stretchmarks disgusting to you? Do you not mind? Or are you into it?

• Yes! Total turn on
  • I don't care
  • No! That is gross

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they are a turn on for most guys but if some guy says they are gross and its a huge turn off, it tells you enough what kind of person he is...

What Guys Said 4

• they're normal.. but some people may have what i consider an abundance, like women thats given birth.. i guess i don't mind a normal amount.. but sometimes its just plain ugly.

• I don't care, I do like bigger women though, and they're bound to have some stretchmarks. If you don't want them, use lotion on your areas that you deposit fat in every day, and that will minimize stretchmarks.

• its cool... i dont mind

• i said gross but that is only if it's birth stretch marks if it's from growing then oh well i have stretch marks from growing and working out.

What Girls Said 3

• Most people don't care. I have pink stretch marks and just got them like last year from gaining a lot of weight in a short amount of time. I asked this question a couple months ago and a lot of guys said they don't care about it and most of them had stretchmarks their selves. I heard if you rub lotion like coco butter it could help with making them fade away. I haven't tried it though.

• Males and females can get stretch marks from growing, so I don't see how someone can think they're gross.

• I have them from being pregnant. However, no one has ever noticed them unless I pointed them out.