What's your opinion of people who wear the same (clean) outfit more than one day in a row?

A friend of mine recently shared with me that in her country, they wear the same outfit day after day until it gets dirty. She thinks Americans are strange the way we change our outfits every day.

What do you guys think about people who wear the same clothes/outfit for more than one consecutive day?

• It's fine as long as it's clean.
  • It's gross
  • I don't notice or care.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I wear same clothes for two days in a row unless they got dirty on the first day. I see nothing nasty about wearing something twice.

• I wear the same clothes if there're clean, doesn't make sense to toss clothes in the hamper if they are clean.

• It's fine as long as it's clean, and undergarments are changed. :-P

• i don't care i don't judge them..

• I wear the same pants 3-5 days in a row. Shirts 2-3 days in a row.

Don't find it to be a problem.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the day and the clothes. Sometimes I wear the same sweatshirt or jeans or pajama pants without washing them if they don't stink and aren't dirty. But if it was a busy day and I'd been doing a lot, I usually put everything in my hamper to be washed. Usually.

• Mmh.. i usually notice when people wear the same thing in a row but it never bothers me but it always seems to bother the people around me lol I don't know why