I like the pain of heels, wheird?

Everytime when i wear heels and my feeet start to get sore and hurt like hell, i get a nice feeling between my legs and get a bit turned on to.
Why do i feel so?
I think it`s really wheird when your feet hurt and you like that and start getting wet.
Is that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• i actually like the pain of heels too lol, but i dont get turned on. i just like feeling sexy and tall. tall... er.

What Guys Said 2

• A friend said nearly the same thing to me when i asked her why she is wearing heels.
    I think it's weird, but I'd really like it when i find a girl who feels like that, because that thought tunrs me on too. ^^

• Nope! I know quite a few women who like what you do...

What Girls Said 4

• I have absolutely no idea at all, I do know though that wearing heels do not have the same effect with me.

• See your doctor if your shin splints are not responding to common treatment methods or if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
    IF severe pain in your shin after a fall or accident
    a shin that feels hot
    a shin that is visibly inflamed
    More Info: http://www.bestfoothealth.com/

• Maybe you just like pain period

• ... umm... I don't know..