How To accept that you're ugly?

I'm 23 almost 24 years old, never had a girlfriend before and girls never check me out or show interest. I've been told I'm a cool, friendly guy so I'm not sure if it's my personality. It's because I'm ugly because I've never really been complimented on my looks by girls, How do I accept that I'm ugly and forever alone and stop dwelling on it? It hurts me to my core

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok woah... you're not ugly. I would actually date you if I wasn't in a relationship, just based off of your profile pic. However, your personality... from what you wrote shows that you have little to NO confidence and that's a HUGE turn off. Confidence is key. You have to have some dignity man. Accept that you aren't ugly and that you just lack confidence. Try this: Look in the mirror everyday and say "My name is ______, and I'm f*ckin awesome". I know it sounds cheesy but it works. Any kind of self boosting techniques should help you a little bit with your confidence. Confidence allows you to appraoch girls, girls love that. I'd be flattered if you approached me :-)

What Girls Said 11

• You're cute. I don't see anything wrong with you. Are you shy?

My boyfriend is hot. No girl besides me has told him he is hot. (Which I think is weird and tell him so all the time.) He is 28. Really shy!

You'll find the right girl who will tell you all the time how hot you are.

• You look in the mirror, and this is what I do mind you it may not work for you, and you look at each of your imperfections and then you smile and shrug and say "fuck I look good." And walk away.

• Why dont you accept that you are not ugly?
    I know I wouldn't. You need to accept yourself for who you are. Even if girls dont compliment u, dont let It ruin ur self esteem.
    If u dont love urself, nobody wld.

• Your personality is too basic.

• Maybe you should be less self centered and not care that you're ugly, but if that's you in the profile picture you are not ugly.

• You're far from ugly. Have you tried approaching girls or showing your interest in them?

• ... You don't look ugly though?

• You're not ugly maybe you should approach more gals or lower your standards hun

• I've never approached a girl before and my standards are very low. I'm a 2/3 so I'm not trying to get a 10. I'd looking for girl that's a 1 or 2

• I'm ugly to women though, at least in real life :/ thanks for the advice though!

• Well your welcome. And I don't think you look ugly

• what? your not ugly

• Be confident with who you are, the right amount of confidence can be so attractive!

What Guys Said 7

• Well since I'm sure you are looking for reassurance and compliments

I'll just say that it's your personality you give too much of a friendly vibe... while that's not horrible it's also not showing the girls the flirty and sexy guy you can be... so they just see you as a friend. A lot of girls just don't compliment guys because some guys take the compliment to their head and think the girl is crazy for them

Now for your actual question if you want to settle with the fact that you're ugly... just wake up, go to the mirror and say I'm the ugliest guy in town... that should do it.
    Or work on your confidence and approach and do something about it

• I'm not going to lie and say "women prefer confidence over looks".
    Women (even ugly cows) want their blokes to be richer than Midas and Sexier than David Beckham and the last thing a girl wants is that her bloke to be smarter than her. Women want dumb nice guys with low self esteem. That's just the general norm of the collective female consciousness although the women and the media will vehemently deny it and even contradict it. Don't be fooled by what anyone says. Accept the world as it is without resenting it for being this way.
    You want to know how to accept that you are ugly (I make no judgement, I'm just taking your word for it). Your physical desirability to the opposite gender does not affect who you are. There are other immensely pleasurable thing than female company (including sex). Play competitive sports, enjoy good fiction, travel the world, chill with your guy friends... Doing these things does not require you to look like a GAP model. And these pleasures do not require you to arrange your professional life around them, unlike the fleeting pleasure that women provide. Without the thought of women in your life, your professional and residential choices increase, which will help you focus on yourself and your career.
    I'm not even saying that you need to give up on women just because you might be ugly... When you have gathered enough wealth, women will flock to you like flies. It's just natural selection.

• if u complain about ur look u won't achieve any progress
    ur look can't be totally controlled and no one is perfect
    love the person who u are and remember the good traits u have
    u are different person , a unique one , u have advantages and disadvantages
    looks are for first impression only and personality lasts for ever :)

• You, my friend, don't even know what truly ugly people I saw with girlfriends (and quite attractive ones). So drop that thought out of your mind and continue looking, because there are a lot of cute girls that would love to date you and be with you forever not because you don't look very good but because you have a nice personality!

• You don't actually look ugly to me if I'm honest.

• It is really easy to trick girls into thinking you're hot by being confident.

• rollingout.com/.../...IG-Biggie-e1337714885744.jpg

nigga, biggie smalls was a playa and he wasn't exactly a model type or whatever. Don't think like that, work on yo game nigga c'mon. If your looks ain't getting girls then work on everything else, big had charisma. Last thing seriously walk around like you the shit, don't give a fuck want you look like (tbh she ain't gon' see you when she's reaching the big O and her eyes roll back into her head) people sense if you walk around defeated. You 24 nigga you in your prime go get yours.

• good advice, I've never tried to approach a girl before

• Biggie IS a great example. I'm sorry, but that dude was ugly as fuck. Fat as hell too.

But he had confidence, was amazing at what he did and was most certainly an artistic genius.

Hence why he was successful and the ladies loved him! :)