Septum piercings. Cute or not?

I just got a small septum piercing and it almost seems like guys (and girls) I used to hang around a lot have kinda stopped sounding interested... it just seems weird that they all stop at the same time. So how do they look to you?

• Way hot :)
  • Pretty cute or not as hot :)
  • They're alright... I guess...
  • Totally gross and unattractive :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I adore them with a passion
    Ignore what everyone says, we aren't meant to be " casualties of society" or "victims of conformity" (sum 41 quotes)
    Screw socially constructed ideals of "beauty", form your own and screw whoever doesn't like it (basics are just jealous anyway)

What Guys Said 12

• All natural, no changes is my favorite. You should do you doe, because who cares what I or others think, it's your life and body.

• I find them very unattractive. Totally destroy the look of the face.

• personally I would never date someone with a septum piercing, because to me it makes them look like a bull. Sorry, but that's the first thing that comes to mind septum piercing = bull face

• Total boner killer.

• Septums, chill lmao. I might get a tunnel. Not sure yet.

• I'm stretching my ears right now :) It kinda hurts but like anything you just get used to it.

• Yeah, haha. Go for the Septum. I think I was like the only one who went top haha

• Those septum piercings remind me a lot of tumblr :D I'm just a type of guy who doesn't like any body changes which are unnatural such as tattoos, piercings or even a lot of makeup But that's just my opinion... You should ask people around your place to get relative results because here you will get answered by people from all over the world you know... So just try to ask some friends which you really trust if they like them or not.

• Is that piercing in nose? HELL NO !

• It depends on which septum we're talking about. There's one in your heart, nose, and scrotum...

• I voted B because it really depends on the person. Sometimes they're nice. Sometimes they aren't.

• I love septum piercings, I think it's an awesome look and I wish more girls got them! Good for you for going for it. There are some people who have very negative views of girls with septum piercings, but at the same time there are people who think they look great.

• Looks trashy

• What is septum? Personally I'm not a fan of piercings other than earrings and sometime belly button piercings depending.

What Girls Said 11

• I have one so... yeah, they are great :>

• Not cute on most girls. They make some girls look dirty.

• depends on the person and the piercing, but on you they can look great and love the one you have ^_^

• It depends on the person. I've seen some people who look like bulls and others who actually look good with it. Yours looks nice and you're lucky you're able to pull it off. I couldn't do it. XD

• i worse a septum ring in my nose for a while. guys seem extremly disgusted by this cause my ex didn't even look at me anymore after i got mine. i loved having a septum ring.

• I think it looks great on you, and I'm typically not a big fan of piercings.

• It looks cute on you (no homo)!

• They're okay..
    Don't septum piercings hurt like hell... ?

• Nah it's just like any normal piercing. But it's kind of a pain when you have a cold or allergies.

• You would look like a cow

• Some people like them, some don't. I used to be against them, but I think it all depends on your face. My friend got one and she's really hot, it really works well for her "type".

Just checked your photo and it looks good on you!
    Don't worry about what people say. People can change their minds once they see you in person. And if anyone in person has a problem with it, they're just not right for you.

• It just reminds me of a bull. I can't ever look at somebody with a septum piercing and not just see a bull