What do girls think about tattoos on guys?

I'm gonna be getting my first tattoo within the next couple months, but it isn't gonna be anything too fancy just a nice cursive B on my upper forearm.

The Cursive B is my initial.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I personally love tattooed arms. Sleeves are hot! lol not a big fan of them anywhere else though

• Personally I don't like tattoos but once again it wouldn't change my opinion on a guy.

• That all depends on the kind of girl. I personally don't like them, but I also don't have any myself. I have some girlfriends though that have tattoos themselves and they are also into men with tattoos

• I'm
    Going to be sad he got it

• Depends on what and where and if it suits the guy. They can range from hot to endearing to gross or boring.

• For me, tattoos are amazing. I love tattoos, when I'm old enough , I'm going to get three. I think they say a lot about how creative a person's personality is. Tattoos with meanings really make me want to cry a little bit. I do NOT like when the body is filled with tattoos, or tattoos on your face or neck. Do what you want to do. Get the tattoo because you want it.. not because SOME females like tattoos.

• I think they are good in moderation. Tattoos on the neck and face are a major turn off to me though and when a guy has most of his body covered in them, I think that is a turn off as well. I think they look good to the point where you have as many as Adam Levine, but anything past that to me is probably going to be unattractive.

What Guys Said 1

• Helps with tr bad boy persona. A lot of them like it