Girls in sweatpants?

The other day I wore sweatpants, tennis shoes, and a men's t-shirt because I was slightly hungover and didn't feel like making an effort. It should be noted that I didn't even shower that morning. I wouldn't normally leave the house without light makeup, hair styled and a cute outfit on.

However I got so much more attention from guys than I had in a long time. It seems like I was getting checked out right and left and I even got 2 phone numbers from cute guys in one afternoon. Like I said, I'm not used to dressing down so I don't know if this was a coincidence or if guys really do like the messy sloppy look?

Can someone explain why I get less attention when I look prettier?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you look prettier but also more stuck up, so the more undone version of you looks pretty enough but more approachable.

What Guys Said 7

• When a girl looks prettier sometimes she "intimidates" more. Many must think that they won't have any chance and won't even try.

• We don't always look for girls who dress to impress. Sometimes we like a girl to be themselves. Any girl that be messy and sloppy looking, and not afraid to be that way around guys half the time is attractive. And plus that makes us think it's a green light for us to be messy as well. Believe it or not it is attractive, especially to me.

• I think it's because the more average you look the more approachable you are.

• Maybe you appear less approachable when you are done up.

• You're less approachable when you freshen yourself up as most men lack any sort of bollocks.

• There is something sexy in the messy look, specially I find attractive messy hair attractive.

• girl+ sweatpants= jiggle ---------------->You were probably more attractive than usual.

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys are more into the casual look. It probably made you seem more approachable.

• Maybe you look more easygoing and nicer that way...

• I always get approached way more when I look bad, as do my sisters and friends. I think most do, and honestly I think it's because the guy thinks yea she looks bad, but not so bad I can't hit it, but still bad enough to be grateful for any attention she gets... Yea let me try.

Honestly, I think that's why, because why else. I literally don't know any girl who doesn't get more when they look bad so ya know.
    Also, some guy I know, he told me jeans and stuff can help shape a girls butt, but in sweatpants you can see the real shape if it's nice or not.