Wearing suits on outings?

Bit of a weird question in my eyes but hey ho figured id ask any way had a night out recentley and was at a formal even with suit an such and was invited to a club after with a couple of freinds and just went strait there ( never had enough time to change spur of the moment and all that.)

So we went to a casual night club and in suits but probabaly was considered to be overdressed but I really did enjoy wearing a suit out even if it was just a casual club.

I was wondering if that just seems weird at all by any body even though it would be considered to be "over dressed" by some who may just wear some shirt, jeans and nice shoes typically?

So figured pretty much Id ask thiw weird question for a little laugh : )

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends and I went into Dairy Queen on the way home from prom before prom party lol. And I once saw a bride at Sobeys (a grocery store here). I went to high school with a guy that I've never seen wearing jeans. He only wore dress pants/shirts. Suits some days. He could pull it off. So, no, I don't think it's too weird. Plus, it wasn't as awkward because your friends were dressed up too

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't think much of it. Personally, I'd be relieved to see that there are other guys my age out there who know how to dress themselves.

• In the words of Barney Stinson "SUIT UP"

But yeah... Suits are awesome. The only time it doesn't work is if you don't look confident wearing out. If you're not confident people will notice and yo

• Nobody really cares what you're wearing if you go to the right places.