Hurt and Confused! Help?

I caught my boyfriend looking at porn, AND texting a girl at the same time? Why would a guy do that? I do not know what the texts says, but, I want to know what I am supposed to think? He has also told me the reason he looks at porn is because he likes to look at pretty things and other races, and I should be glad that he is just looking and not touching! I want to leave him, I do love him, but do not think any girl should deal with that? Any help or suggestions would be great!

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy looking at porn is nothing. Almost everyone looks at porn even girls yes some won't admit it but they do. I am a girl and I have my own porn. It just depends on the person. You shouldn't get mad at him for looking. Technically watching porn I believe helps guys get ideas to spicen things up or for technique to please you better. Other guys are just horny and want something to masterbate to. Now as for the texting another girl, my bet is that he was already watching it and a friend may have texted him. If he's a nice guy he's not just gonna ignore it especially if they needed something. Now the only way to have know what the text was all about did you ask him? If he wasn't doing anything wrong with the text he should've come right out and showed you the text. Everybody texts people that are guys and girls, it doesn't always mean anything. Sometimes it's just they're way of getting attention.

What Guys Said 2

• I disagree with thegodfather. "every guy" does not text women. Nor does "every guy" text women while watching porn.

Well, this is a hard question to answer.. if its just porn, you would be a fool to dump him over it. Maybe you should try to find a way to see what he has been texting? either by secret, or confront him and ask for it(preferably the latter).

Trust is key to relationships in my opinion and if you can't trust him, there is bound to be problems.

• don't be ridiculous.

every guy looks at porn ..

every guy texts women.

please.

stop being so ridiculous.

What Girls Said 4

• The fact that he said you should be glad he is only looking is a sure sign that you better think about this relationship. I think that the whole porno thing when you are in a relationship is disrespectful to you.

I have been married for almost 10 years and we have argued about that topic. Why the hell do you have to look at porn if you have someone you can intimate with. The fact that he said he likes to look at pretty things well what the hell does that mean? He is insulting you yet again.

I discussed this issue with my hubby and he got rid of porn videos that he had when single. We have argued about it numerous times and he claims to have stopped. Whenever I find stuff we argue. Finally he told me to set the security features to stop any porno sites. If I find anything else crap is going to hit the fan! Don't put up with the BS!

• Its true-guys are visual creatures and women are beautiful- Nothing wrong with porn my dear. How do you know he was texting a girl if you didn't see what he texted?

• ok porn is ok but him telling uthat you should be happy he is looking and not touching. what an ass girl move on that's mean and I can only imagine what else he tells you he sounds like a tool

• i say dump him his answer doesn't even make sense?!