What is your honest view on nail Polish and what looks best?

What is your opinion on nail polish and what colours look best?
I think I like pink sometimes but mostly red and usally more than likely just black (not goth). It expresses my soul. I'm joking, it just suits my hair which is pretty dark and I just like that shade. I usually do my toenails light blue or black sometimes red or gold or sliver. How do you people feel about sparkley nail polish, I hear most guys think it's over the top? Not sure what other people think.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I really like black.

• Black can be pretty irresistible lol.

• I like Black finger nail polish on girl ( woman) something about it is cool
    i like Red finger nail polish it's nice too

• I think they're kinda unnecessary, monocolor is boring but I've seen some interesting artsy ones.

• I never pay attention to them and I don't care if bitches have them painted or not...

• Anything but dark colors

• Question: so you like all colours but dark or do you not mind all colours but dark? Also do you pay attention or no? Shame about the dark colours though.

• I like all bright colors and yes I am disappointed if there is no polish

• Awh that's soooo cute! I like you. Thank you!

What Girls Said 9

• Black, Pink, Red, Purple and glittery nail polishes i like the best, on lazy days just clear nail polish because i can just put on a quick coat and i'm done.

• Yeah I agree

• I mean like glitter nail polish

• Yeh i have thie pink lemonade shade gllittery polish and it's probably one of my favorite ones, i only use it for special occasions, it's a BC one from body care, if it's still there i don't know i've had it for a couple of years.

• I love clear polish.

The way it looks on my nails remind me of glazed krispy kreme donuts <3 ;___;

• I love red, burgundy, black and nail polishes with glitter, which I use as a top coat.
    And what do goths especially have to do with black nail polish? Everyone lately paints nails black

• I know some people may assume so though. I was just clarifying. Oh yeah, Nice taste in nail polish by the way.

• oh ok it's just that the way you said it , it sounded like it's a bad thing or that regular black is different than goth black or something

• Nah I have nothing against goths. Some of their tastes are pretty okay. I like those boots they wear. :)

• Hahaha "it expresses my soul" so goth lmao. I like pink or red or goth black or even purple, depends on skin tone though. And sparkly is attractive, though guys don't care about nail polish but other girls look at other girls nails, so yea.

• I was joking about the soul part though lol. I like sparkly depending on how I'm feeling. I know guys who care. Thanks for the help.

• White is the new chic, but it's hard to pull off unless you have the perfect shade and perfect colour.

• Looks good on toes, red is nice

• I like to do sometimes wild shit with it. like black or sparkly.

• I like light pale pink if my nails are tidy enough.

But usually my nails are crap lol

• Just if you can't find ones to match your hair, since yours is thicker (it's so important to blend, so many girls just don't bother it's shameful)
    Just buy normal weave hair, then buy the clips separately, they're the same exact clips and hair, it's just that when you buy clip ins, they do the job for you. When you do this way, you have to just do like 4 stitches on each clip to sew the hair into it. It's so so easy to do, plus you'll probably get a lot more hair.

• Wrong question?

• Haha sorry. For yours, I think red or black can never go wrong. Red is a classic, and can make most fingers look elegant it's an old go to. Black is like the modern version of the red as the new go to, and can match every outfit, be dressed up or down.
      As for sparkles, you can only get away with it till you're a certain age, so get it out your system while you're young and enjoy it while you can.

• Thank you! I completely agree and Nah that's fine I don't mind. :)