How often do you wash/shampoo/condition your hair?

How often do you wash your hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I get my hair done by a professional every month so I wash it about once a month. Sometimes I go a little longer. When I have my hair in braids or twists though, I wash it maybe once a week or once every two weeks.

• Nice to know there are still nice people like you around!

• You're welcome. People on GAG just like to point out stupid things just because they can. I've done it before, but not over something like missing an H in wash. I could see people getting annoyed if your question had a few too many mistakes, like for example, if you had said "washed" in your question, but instead of putting an "ed" at the end of wash, you put a "t", making the word look like "washt". That would be something to maybe point out, but that wasn't the case here. You missed an "h". Big whoop. Don't let them get to you. I've been attacked on GAG before and just looking at these comments just made me really upset.

What Guys Said 13

• Shampoo once a day for sure and rest of the showers I rinse with water but if the day's been too hectic in the sun and there's been a lot of perspiring then I use a milder shampoo in my pre-bed shower too :-)

• i shampoo once a day in the morning. every other time i shower throughout that same day i just rinse.

• usually about 2x's per week.

• for those who wash their hair daily... better avoid it. washing them everyday leads to hair loss!!!

• Once a day, usually.

• Everyday. It's pretty short at the moment, so it takes like thirty seconds. Shower efficiency. 💚

• Never! Screw shapoo!

• I wash it every day unless I'm skipping a shower.

• Every day in the morning

• I wash them every day or twice a day in the summer. Usually before I go out...

• Like once a week.

• Every morning.

• was? how often do you was your hair? wtf do you mean? wash?

What Girls Said 25

• No one cares but I usually do that shit every other day. I don't even know why I answered.

• How is it that you managed to mispell "wash" three different times?

I wash my hair every other day.

• Like I said to Jerusha, she probably copy and pasted the question into the description box and didn't realize she had a typo until it was too late. I could be wrong. Assuming does make me an ass, but I don't see what's so wrong about a missing H. I'm just being honest... LOLOLOL (sorry, I couldn't help myself with that one)

• A very obvious mistake. GAG gives the chance to review your question before you post it. So yeah it's kind of a dumb mistake since it's so obvious.
      @existing_not_living

• Just because GAG gives you the option to review your question doesn't mean people use it. To point out something so trivial is stupid in itself. I could see someone pointing things out if this question was riddled grammatical errors, but it was a simply a case of an overlooked H. That's nothing compared to some of the mistakes I've seen on GAG.

• everyday I feel gross if I don't

• One or sometimes twice a week

• Every day!

• every other day

• I wash my hair every day or two depending on how active I have been.

• Every two days unless I am at the gym. It dries out if I wash it too often.

• Everyday
    .

• I know it's bad for your hair, but i wash it pretty much everyday

• Shampoo once a day, rins

• Every other day.

• I shampoo every other day and condition daily

• Please. Go Learn English Language.

• Every second day

• Like every two weeks 👀

• I do it every day :-)

• I do my hair a lot I love it maybe like 2 times a day

• I wash it everyday.

• all of it everyday during shower

• yes it is totally wrong to do it everyday it is very bad for the hair i do it once per week but shower everyday

• Assuming that English is your second or third language, I'll let the mispelled word WASH slide. I wash my hair once a week.

• Twice a week :)

• I was my hair last Halloween , because I certainly don't is my hair every day. That would be silly.

• Once, maybe twice a week. I'm a hippie.

• Real hippies don't wash their hair.

• How dare you call my hippiness into question, bitch you don't know my life >:O!