Guys: Would you wear meggings? Girls: Would you date a guy who wears meggings?

i've just now heard of this

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date him. Sorry, that's too embarrassing.

What Girls Said 5

• What's that?

• basically yoga pants for men. its like, if you want everyone to see your penis but you don't want to get arrested for public nudity. those are the pants you would wear. xD

• ... I never even told you that I am straight but whatever.
      Okay then if you say so.
      I crave the dick! Thanks for letting me know!

• lmao well it was a 9/10 bet so i just played the odds. if you're not straight i apologize for insinuating you like the cock. if you ARE straight, i'm not sorry, and shame on you for playing the devils advocate just to make me feel bad :P

• I mean he can sleep in them but they're kinda weird. It wouldn't stop me from dating a guy but if I wanna see your bulge then wear briefs instead of boxers when we're doing stuff lol

• The fuck are meggings?

• No. Please please please no.

• If he wore them to sleep or around the house then I wouldn't mind but not in public

What Guys Said 6

• www.backcountry.com/.../BK.jpg

I wear those under my jeans all the time when it's cold. No underwear required. ^_^

• Ummm... I don't wanna try. But that's my choice. Your choice is yours.

• I wear them and I really dgaf what some people think. Other people have complemented me and the ladies who have come up and started conversations said they like or love seeing them on guys

• Very comfy in winter. Love them.

• No. They are not cool. Also, it seems the fashion industry wants to feminized men.

• Who's to say I don't?