Girls which brand do you prefer and why?

Tell me which brand you prefer and why? You can suggest any other brand too.

• L'Oreal
  • Maybelline
  • Revlon
I forgot to add Lakme so if you're in its favor write D in comment box. Thanks!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a tendency to buy Maybelline mascara but lipstick, eyeshadow, Foundation and the other necessities is Revlon.

• Revlon do have darker shades I mean , maybelline is all cool but revlon has maturity... if you could understand what I mean.

• Thanks For MO :)

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• TooFaced Or Stila are my favorites. I'm not really a fan of drugstore makeup

• Too Faced's melted lipstick looks nice and Stila has vivid colors... I was thinking of trying Stila's countless color Pigment, my skin tone is olive so which one should I buy?

• Hmm, Encore or Acoustic would look nice

• Thanks!!!

• Depends on what you're buying. I don't buy that much drug store makeup but if I had to choose from the 3 it would be Maybelline because they have the best mascaras EVER!!

• Yeah! it don't smudge like other even though they promise that it won't.

• Besides my pocket money doesn't allow me high ends... so yay! drug store make-up.

• When I first started out I only used drugstore, they have some really good stuff if you look around.

• Maybelline is my favorite out of the three

• Smashbox is my fav

• It's not available at much places in my country.

• Smashbox's primer is great.

• I just saw one at my friends home her sister uses it...