Girls, do you wear clothes that you can't wear a bra with?

At the shopping mall at the after Christmas sales, I noticed it was becoming very popular to go braless. This is due to the popularity of low back, deep side or deep front outfits (often pantsuits). I saw a few girls who were correcting their tops in order to avoid a nipplegate.

My question is, do you think braless will become more popular in 2015? Personally do you go braless in public? What bra size are you? How much cleavage will you show if you are braless?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 34A. Bras give me some actual cleavage and make my boobs look at least a little decent. I don't wear bras in public that much. But I dress like a total guy, so loose giant t-shirts. If I wear girl clothes, I do need bras. 1. To at least give me some cleavage. 2. My nipples won't show.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 9

• I've always done this because I have small Ta-tas.
    Also, some clothing looks better when you u go bra-less.
    No restriction, baby !

• Absolutely. I usually go braless and commando. That's great. You can feel the breeze caressing your nipples and your vag, and it feels really amazing.

• I go braless or strapless bra sometimes. It depends. I am a C cup, but I can get away with wearing braless stuff sometimes. I don't like to though, because my boobs are heavy, haha. I look good in the stuff without a bra, but I like having a bra on.

• I think it will... I don't personally. I am a 32B and enjoy the cleavage bras provide. But if I were I would only show a little. Enough that you can see some but still being appropriate.

• I'd guess braless would be more popular.

I'm a 34D so the only place I'm going braless is at home!

• Are you secretly a guy...

• these boobs are not going bra-less in public, uh uh.

• I've never gone braless, but I do think that the trend might get more popular. And I am a 34D

• DD, no bra ain't happening...