Help Piercing or tattoo?

Debating whether or not i should get piercings or tattoos when im older...
No rude comments thanks!

For tattoos i really want something that has a meaning and for piercings what kind?

Most Helpful Guy

• How about none of those. To be honest with you I'm not sure how other guys feel about piercings and tattoos but I'm attracted to girls who look like this. encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

• There's so many guys who like girls without tats and piercings and so many who like girls with them but the girl should get them because she wants to not to attract guys in my opinion.

• Agreed. I was just adding my two cents.

What Guys Said 4

• Neither is better, but if you're determined to get one. I'd say piercings... but don't go over the top with it. Plus tattoo's can come off masculine and they're not attractive. You'll slim down the number of guys that have any interest in you. It's sort of like seeing an otherwise attractive girl smoking whom all of a sudden is completely unnattractive when she picks up the ciggarette.

Plus. if you want a decent job and to be taken serious by an employer. It's best not to go for tattoos

• They were once a must have for me. I no longer wear my piercings and am glad I was to broke for the tats I wanted at 18. The one tat I have I could take it or leave it. Times change, what's important to you change, trends change. In my opinion you're better off without.

• Depends where it is

• I would say tattoo :/ :D

What Girls Said 5

• Piercings because if you outgrow them, it can be removed unlike tats.

• Tats are pretty much permanent unless you want to spend a good amount for removal (which can be painful) and doesn't always come off depending on the ink color

• You could do both. Tattoos are great just make sure you know what you want before you get it. Probably why I only have two. Piercings... I don't have any besides my ears, but a lot of people can pull them off.

• Sure why not? They're really cute.

• I have a pierced nose, tongue and belly button. I love them and if I want to get rid of them once they've closed up there isn't really anything obviously noticeable.

• I hate tattoos n piercings!!!