Do you a prefer a girl with makeup or just a natural without makeup look?

Just give me your honest opinion :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna see her in light makeup... .

What Guys Said 6

• I like a little bit of simple makeup and nothing else. A little mascara and lip gloss maybe and that's pretty much it.

• Could both be an option. It seems some people view makeup as the worst thing ever and that's not always the case. Obviously a more natural look is a huge plus, but I see nothing wrong if the female likes to wear a little makeup.

• well i like natural but i wouldn't mind a bit of light make up like lip gloss or eyeliner. what i have an issue with is extremely thick overdone makeup

• I prefer her to look however she sees fit.

• Natural... clean skin and flicked eye lashes will do me... oh and I like eyeliner a bit too but if you're really dressed up add some lipstick, eye shadow... I've watched all the tutorials

• If she wears it I get used to her wearing it so it'd be weird if she didn't and vice versa for not.

What Girls Said 0