Would it look weird if a girl wore a tank top with baggie shorts?

would it look weird if a girl wore a tank top with baggie shorts

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my favorite comfy outfits as of late has been a tank top with a pair of baggy basketball shorts. And right now, I could care less if anyone thinks it looks weird haha. You try being sick constantly and carrying a baby in your stomach and see if you wanna be comfy ;)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see why that would be weird. I don't really wear baggy shorts, but I wear tank tops with baggy sweatpants, and I've never given it a second thought.

• It depends on the kind of tank top

Spaghetti strap/halter stuff : I think it might look a little weird

If you get the ones with the thicker straps (I don't know what to call that) or the raceback kinds that look more athletic, I think its fine :)

• I don't see why not

• I wear tank tops with baggy shorts all the time but, I think that you should get a guy's opinion even though I have never got a complaint!

• It wouldn't look weird, it just might make her look like she isn't into guys. If you're wearing a tank pair it with shorter shorts so it doesn't look so guy-ish like a dude wearing a wife beater and shorts.

• It is fine