Does Anybody Follow Guys Because of Cologne?

Does anybody else follow guys around because of their cologne or aftershave? Or, is this just silly?

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao. there was this one occasion where i kind of followed a cologne scent because i liked it so much. i wanted to know who it led to. :D

What Guys Said 4

• I followed a woman who smelled amazing (I think Victoria Secrets sells that because I smelled a sales girl as she walk past me)...

followed her right into a utility pole...

as for me.. I wear CK 1, and no one thinks I smell good.. maybe I should get cool water.

• LOL! I love Cool Water. When I was my boyfriend's shirt, I smell it. I just want to continue to smell it and not wash it. It makes me excited.

• maybe I will :)

• Far from it. I use a very expensive imported Cologne for this reason. Something string with well placed undertones and an inviting after scent. The last part is usually the part that males girls ask me what I'm wearing. ;)

• Lol, that is funny.

• I wear colong. Lol no one flirts with me though.

• Oh, it's not really a flirt. I just kinda follow for a little bit. Most guys don't even know what I am doing and if they did, it would be a bit embarrassing.

What Girls Said 1

• no I don't
    but i like it on guys