How to make perfume last longer?

I love perfume. I think it’s so cool to have a signature scent that adds to the ambiance of who you are, and one that people remember you by. Scent is the most powerful memory trigger. Just one small trace of a scent can take your mind right back to a specific place, event, person, or period of time. A few months ago I discovered Florence by Tocca, and I’ve worn it every day since. When I move on to my next scent, whenever that may be, this scent will always bring me back to where I am in my life right now.

The issue I have with perfume, though, is that I can never seem to make the scent last all day. I get a beautiful whiff when I apply it in the morning, but the scent diminishes as the hours go by, and soon enough it seems to disappear altogether. So I'm trying to figure out how to make the magnificent scent last longer. Does anybody know how to make perfume last longer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure the perfume your using is mooooore oil base than water. If it diluted then you'll get cheap smell from it. Like bod spray or axe, you'll know if it's oil base if you pay 20$ or more for it. The oils help keep the smell for one month no matter if you washed your clothing or not.

• Lol I didn't expect a guy to answer. Your pretty smart.

• Well now i use vistorias Secret "Super Model" And i aply it all around the neck area

• Neck, lower torso ( around belly button area and low the chest ) fore arm ( above the joint ), and your butt or crotch ( optional ) what ladies normally targets. Well that smells lovely, ever thought about getting something new?

What Guys Said 2

• don't have a shower then. so simple. :-P

• Dont just wear it... bath with it! :P

What Girls Said 2

• What has worked for me in the past is first when applying to wrist don't rub wrists together that "breaks down the scent" so it smells great For a little while but not for the long haul. Also spray a small amount on your hair brush and brush it threw. Everytime I move my hair I get compliments from those around me about how good I smell.

• Put lotion on before you put your perfume on. That tends to lock in the scent.