Do girls really care how guys dresses?

Do girls really care how guys dresses, as long as its casual?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well being the same age as you I do notice how guys dress. That is only because I pay attention to how I dress and I try to dress in stuff that makes me look good, I don't justs throw on whatever is on the floor. But while I notice how guys dress, I don;t really care. I see past how they dress. The guy I like now dresses sporty because he is athletic. While I wouldn't pick out athletic dress as my favorite, it suits him because of his personality. And I don't even concentrate on how guys dress, it is more personality and if he can make me laugh. so basically I notice how guys dress, but I don't care. As long as they don't look like a slob it's all good for me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah a girl like me would prefer casual but I also love a guy who can add some flavor an style to it that really turns me on especially when they have plaid or nice colors.

• As far as being more fond of one style over the other no. I like that guy for the guy not the outfit he;s wearing. I do care on presentation a little though. For instance the grubby haven't showered in days look is kinda disgusting. But little things like a few wrinkles or something, who cares?

What Guys Said 0