Makeup or no makeup?

I have zits and other stuff like that so do you think makeup or no makeup is better?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think MAKEUP. There are makeup products out there that can help acne. Mineral makeup and makeup with Vitamins A and E are really good for the skin. Plus, I just recently found out that there are natural remedies that can help the skin like honey, aloe vera gel, lime juice, and brown sugar to name a few.

I'm no expert but I just started wearing makeup myself for the past couple of months. I got tired of my scars and uneven skin so I did a TON of research and my skin in getting so much better. Take the plunge. Wearing makeup can not only improve your skin but enhances your natural beauty.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Speaking from a point of view of a person that struggled with acne for most of my teen years I can tell you it all depends on your skin. If you want to wear make up then that should fine. But don't cake it on and make sure that you wash your face really good at night before you go to sleep and also when you wake up in the morning. Also, you may think this is wrong but moisturizes work wonders also. Life takes a lot out of your skin. Sometimes your face may break out because it is not getting enough of what it needs.

• Well I used to have vary bad acne and putting makeup on really didt help it just made it a lot so you should not wear it on top of your already clogged pores. I tried everything for my acne and the only thing that worked was what the expensive stuff that the dermatologist proscribed to me and even with that it took over a year for it to all clear up.

• Try the mineral makeup that won't clog your pores. Sometimes makeup is worse because it makes the acne worse

• Makeup, if it makes you feel more confident. I know I feel like crap sometimes without makeup. Everyone says it makes you break out, but this has never been true for me. Try mineral makeup.

• Make up will help but it won't erase. Don't use a lot and all the time. It'll clog up your pores and make the situation worse!

• I suffer from bad acne too, so I struggle with your question all the time. generally, I put on some loose mineral powder that's non-comedogenic (meaning it won't block pores)...so my face won't look AS red and AS terribly scarred...it'll make you feel a bit better when you look in the mirror :)

for more important events I use like mineral foundation and concealer because I hate having to avoid eye-contact or avoid talking to people because of my extreme lack of self-confidence.

• No makeup, it will give your skin a chance to clear up.