k so I have class with a girl we sit at different tables, but we can see each other. like if she looks straight and I do we lock eyes. which happens often. so we kind of play the eye game. anyways I'm pretty sure she likes me I asked her if she wants to go out on the weekend she said she does. I'm just wondering what should I do from here? I really like her and I want to go out with her. the only thing I'm worried about is the fact that she's a freshman and I'm a senior in hs.

should that matter in our relationship?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• man if its right then don't trip. if she was in middle school then hell naw but at least yall are both in hs. I say go for it.

• Yeah that's what my friends told me. I was also wondering where should we go this weekend for our first date?

• I think that anytime you wanna go somewhere nice for a frst date you shud go to a place that you really like or is special to u. that way she can learn a little but more bout u

• I think you should definitly go for it. I'm a freshman this year and I happen to like a senior. Even though the situation is just a little different here, I'm all for you. I don't think 3 years is much of a difference in this case. Good Luck.