What are the internet slang that you know?

Such as LOL laughing out loud. omg - oh my god. Just with explanations.

Most Helpful Guy

• grok.

(pronounced: grawk)
    To "get it" or to understand something so completely that you absorb it and practically become the thing itself. In addition to getting it, "grok" also implies that one "likes it" or "appreciates it." For example, you can say, "Do you grok?" and that means, "Do you get it?" It comes from Robert Heinlein's 1961 science-fiction novel Stranger in a Strange Land and implies that one scans all available information regarding a situation, digests it, and forms a distilled opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Asl - age/sex/location
    lol, rofl, lmao/lmfao - laughing
    fk - shorter version of "fuck."
    wtf - what the fuck
    omg - ermagerd
    fyi - for your information
    ikr - i know right?
    bc - because
    g2g - gotta go
    js - just sayin'
    smh - shaking my head
    wbu - what about you?
    tbh - to be honest
    hmu - hit me up

Then you have those random slangs that I hate such as bae, and yolo.

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can even think of right now.

• Roflol- rolling on the floor laughing out loud, tbh-to be honest, OG-original gangsta, (I don't know everything people use now a days) I mainly use those lol

What Guys Said 4

• I rarely use those things. I prefer regular language.

• I don't know very many. Either I'm ignorant or I'm just not cool anymore and getting old. But I'm gonna keep reading this to learn Internet lingo! Lol

• NSFW- Not Safe For Work

Basically images or videos that are sexually provocative that can cause boners

• I don't know any internet slang. I have to google "lol" every time I see it.