How can I talk to him without looking desperate?

I hooked up with a guy on saturday night and can't seem to stop thinking about him! I want to talk to him again and see how things go but I don't wanna look desperate?i want him to get my number if you get me... not for me to get his?! I know of him and vice versa through friends so it wouldn't be hard to get in contact but like I said , I don't wanna look desperate! what can I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• DO You HAVE HIS FACEBOOK OR ANITHIN IF You DO SRT TALKIN TO HIM ON THAT ADD HIM IF You DNT HAVE HIM ALREADYY THEN WAIT FOR HIM TO ASK FOR UR NUMBER IF HIS INTRESTED HE WILL

• Will I not look desperate...ive added him on Facebook but he's never on when I am? I dnt wna look desperate by starting a converstaion with him!!

• I left him a comment on Facebook bt he never wrote back? bt he doesn't seem to have a very active Facebook..so maybe he's just not on it a lot?

• I never speak to ani1 first but if he dnt think ur intrested he's not going to try I think you shud just wait till you see hi online then talk to him :) if he's intrested he will talk bk x