Ladies what's your daily face routine?

What routine do you do and what products do you use?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I first get up I use the Clean and Clear truly gentle face wash, then I use rose water as a toner, followed my Simple day moisturiser (it has SPF).
    I also use the Clean and Clear oil blotting sheets and I moisturise thought the day using my simple moisturiser (only when my skin starts to look a little on the dry side)
    In the evening/night I use the Clean and Clear Blackhead daily scrub or wash. Followed by my rose water, clean and clear dual action moisturiser and then my Aveeno moisturiser (can't remeber the exact name but it has oatmeal in it). Then I use this awesome under i cream I got from a Chinese Herbal shop (it seriously works my dark under eyes are no longer visible).
    Twice a week I use a Tumeric face mask (it's amazing-it makes my skin glow) and nose pore strips.
    It sounds a lot but it's worth it when you see you have clear and healthy skin (also I sound like a walking and talking advertisement for clean and clear😭😭).
    Aside from doing all that to my face I take multivitamins (not quite sure if it works but oh well), a table spoon of omega 3 fish oil (tastes absolutely vile!), make sure I live a healthy lifestyle and drink over 3 litres of water!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• I use Clinique three step. This stuff is amazing! Because its for every type of face, oily or dry.. it is great. I used to have mild acne.. but its gone away due to a doctor I was seeing and he helped a lot. But, if you're looking to maintain your skin clean and soft, use Clinique three step. I'll send you a link so you know which one I am talking about.
    www.google.ca/search

Also, the third step which is the cream.. they have two types. One has a bit of oil and the other one has less oil. I was given the one with less oil for my skin type, so it depends on the third one. Anyways, they will ask you questions and will know which one to give you. :)

• Okay, thank you I'll try it out :)

• Clean and clear morning burst cleanser
    Walmart store brand astringent
    Neutrogena moisturizer.

Every 2 days I use st Ives walnut scrub to exfoliate

• I use a cleanser in the morning and evening, maybe a cream if my skin needs it. Twice a week I use a scrub and then put on a mask, I usually do it right before I shower so I can wash it off there. The cleanser is a gentle aloe something from the body shop that really is gentle. The scrub is ocean salt from lush and the mask is magnaminty, also from lush. In the summer I always put on a moisturiser with high SPF, my favourite is from the body shop but I've forgot the name, comes in an orange tube.

• I generally just splash my face with cold water and apply some olay moisturizer on after. For cleanser, i'm using this Asian face wash from the body shop. I also have lush's clay mask that i use once a week.

• I wash it with soap in the shower?

• I don't really do anything. I just wash it.

• I use noxzema for 20 minutes then I wash it off.

• Cranberry gomagge by arcona, and arcona raspberry bar at night, tea tree mask twice a week