What website can I go to to get cute clothes?

I want clothes that have special little details. When, I say detail think of 19 century women dress only I want something that i can wear causal to school. Also, my body shape is a banana. I just want dressy top that look amazing. On top of that I am on a budget so if you could help me find a website that sell things that are affordable.

update?

Most Helpful Girl

• The 19th century was anything but casual, so this makes no sense. In fact most of what the women wore were very full skirted dresses as pants were not allowed.

• Ik i mean I want that kind of detail.

• Sorry, I really don't know how to explain it and yes think queen Elizabeth or royalty. beaded little flowers at the end of dress, ruffles... 1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...BecomingMarieAn397BFA.jpg

• like patterns with beading/ an elegant feel to it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• HauteLook has discount designer brands and other stuff. It's legit and I've gotten some nice clothes from there. You just need to keep an eye out for your style.

• This website called poshmark and you have to sign up for it but I go on there to buy Jordan's and it gets to my house within 2 days which is the best but the Jordan's I bought were 300 and someone sold them for 150 so its a pretty good website I HIGHLY recommend it.

• What does a banana body shape look loke? lol

Try Modcloth.

• Modcloth, Dorothy Perkins or Free People

• Modcloth, anthropologie, shopruche are my favorites! Cute and unique pieces! :)