What do you think about plastic surgery?

Most peopla undergo plastic surgeries to make themselves appear more attractive and gain self-confidence from it. But what's your opinion about this whole idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• its not worth it. natural is awesome.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's a bad idea unless it's necessary for health reasons. Just stay natural. Why go through all the trouble if you don't seriously need it?

• What others do to themselves is not my problem.

• Its super horrible, a waste of money and just...*growls and roars in anger*

What Girls Said 6

• I like plastic surgery for those who need reconstruction cuz they have been in a bad accident. It helped me. I was set on fire and it has made my skin look almost normal. I have also seen the reconstruct parts of the face back to normal. So in this aspect yes. If a person is doing it just to make themselves look younger and fake then to me that is wrong. You should be happy with yourself and accept who you are. Some people just don't get that. Personably i can't wait to grow old and play with my grandkids. Gonna be so much fun.

• I do not really believe in plastic surgery unless it is for real health reasons.

• It's a part of a constant battle to retain your youth or create false beauty. Plus some of those chemicals are dangerous for your health.

• It doesn't bother me at all, I've known people who have done plastic surgery and it made them happier than they were before and I think they look good. As long as people don't go overboard with plastic surgery then I don't mind

• They will melt in hot climates.

• i'm not against it.. i mean you only live once why not make the best out of your life. why suffer and feel unhappy if you have the means to be happy? don't get me wrong i've never undergone any sort of surgery :). i can spot a lot of flaws in myself but nothing "major" enough to resort to surgery. as long as one is being so careful and not addicted to surgery i'm not against it. :)

• major for me means part of my body that i find really ugly. :)