Looking at Porn

Do you think that if your guy is looking at incest porn (ex Father-daughter) that he will get ideas from it?

• YES- He is probably thinking of it
  • NO- It's just a Fantasy
  • NO- Don't even worry about it, he's a guy
  • Other- Maybe his past is involved in it

Most Helpful Guy

• NO- It's just a Fantasy

What Guys Said 2

• If he primarily watches father/daughter p*rn.. I can guarantee that he is imagining you being his daughter while you have sex. Maybe not all the time, but sometimes - yes.

• No, it's just a fantasy, but it's a mighty sick fantasy and though I wouldn't necessarily worry about him acting on it, I would consider fining companionship in the more mainstream population.

What Girls Said 1

• Ummmm,...YOUR DUDE IS A SICKO! Is that not blatently clear to you? Looking at porn? WRONG! Looking at incest porn? EVEN MORE WRONG! What is the point when he could be looking at YOU!?!?! And did I mention he's encouraging something illegal?! INCEST IS ILLEGAL...if he looks at it, he's only encouraging the people in the pics/videos and the people making them TO KEEP DOING IT! Your man needs HELP - MAJOR HELP!

• All guys look at porn from time to time. if that alone makes her boyfriend a sicko, then that means every guy is a sicko too. as long as he doesn't overdo it or become completely obsessed with it, its okay. the problem here is that he seems to be into incest which personally, id be pretty disturbed by.

• Weird. Looking at porn is NOT wrong. Looking at incest porn is NOT wrong. You are very naive. You actually think they are real incest videos. They're all fake. And you're 24?! wow.