Girls: Why do you wear thongs if they are uncomfortable?

Why do you wear thongs if they are uncomfortable? Thongs are extremely unconfortable.

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honest I do not know why some women like thongs.

You would think I would like them though because well since I am young (19) a lot of guys just assume that 16- 25 wear thongs.

They are right in a lot of cases because a lot of girls do enjoy or wear thongs but wrong in many other cases.

Case 1: Some women like thongs
    **My friends (17-22) where thongs all the time. When I ask them why they give me a couple of anwsers such as:

It feels good
    Its comfortable
    & most of them are sexually active so I bet that plays a part in it to. **

Case 2: Some women might be uncomfortable or there might be a different reason behind it.
    **In my opinion I prefer either boy shorts (my favorite) or bikinis.

To me thongs gives me a wedgie & should not be classified as underwear.

You might as well just go commando if you have thongs because there is not enough underwear to cover your area.

Some women get older, married, or pregnant and decide not to wear them any more.***

I guess it just depends on the person.

I do not think I helped much.

So I am sorry.

Just stating my opinion.

Hoped I kind of helped though. :-)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your detailed explanation. :)

• No problem :-)

What Girls Said 12

• They do it to look sexy. Woman are notorious for doing uncomfortable things to make themselves look better. For some people it's more important than being physically comfortable.

1|2
    0|0
  • They're not uncomfortable. Maybe you got the wrong size.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't show panty lines which can be convenient if you're wearing fitting or professional clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest they are not that uncomfortable if you don't pull them up really high, you can barely feel your thong when you wear it normally.
    Girls wear thongs so that they don't have an underwear line (leggings or tight dresses/clothes...)

1|2
    0|0
  • To me they are comfortable

2|1
    0|0
  • They're perfectly comfortable once you get used to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are not uncomfortable to me.
    I can't feel them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • No panty lines and if you wear the correct size, they are not uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their really not uncomfortable, some people are buying the wrong kind or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I prefer granny panties.

1|0
    0|0
  • i actually think they are really comfortable. you just have to find the right size and style for you

0|0
    0|0
  • What? They are so comfortable!

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1