Gay boy wearing ladies underwear?

im a gay guy who wears womans underwear what would you do if i told u this how would u react?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd ask where you get yours.

I hate shopping for most clothing, but love undies!! (:

• i love panties too :) Victorias secert mostly :p

• I used to get most of mine from vs, they suck though. I love aeries stuff, or little boutiques! ):

• really i love vs i find them so cute!! :)

What Girls Said 9

• What do u mean? We, ladies, don't need to do anything if u tell that. Maybe, guys will react.
    LOL 😂😂

• hah true i ment how wold u react.

• So bc im gay its accepting I don't know i jus get a big enof size haha

• If it's good for u, do that. Don't think what others will think about u. It' ur choice. Of course, u need large size. LOL

• I wear ladies underwear everyday. That is because I am a lady. Men wear men's underwear. Gay people can wear whatever they want. I guess that is one way that gay people are not discriminated against.

• gay people can wear whatever they want what do u mean? Straight people can too.

• Yes. I agree, but the judgment in some areas in not as harsh.

• To each his own

• ya u wouldn't care that i wear girly undies?

• No, I wouldn't see it, so why would I care? That's a stupid thing to judge someone over. It's like saying, "you eat pasta weird, I don't like you."

• Ok that's it il be like ok cool man
    and pat your chest hard
    then may b tease you a little if we r alone

• I would not be okay with it.

• I would think it's acceptable because you are gay

• I'd just shrug it off. I've seen weirder. My cousin is gay and he likes to dress up like a drag queen every now and then.

• How DARE YOU choose to love men as one should love only the opposite sex! May The Lord have mercy on your sinful soul.

• Honestly? I would be weirded out sorry but it's just how I would feel

What Guys Said 6

• It depends what our relationship is. I mean if we were going out then I suppose I'd either find it kinky or a little weird. I don't think it'd bother me much though.
    I'm straight but I have a gay friend that tells me everything about his sexual life and I find it a little awkward but generally in a funny way. Like when you're watching a dark comedy and there's something that's funny but horrible at the same time. (Like in Hot Fuzz, for example, when the spire spatters the guys head. Or maybe it was just me that found that funny...) But generally I don't mind it and I actually feel I get on really well with him because we can be so open. So if it's a relationship like that then I'd probably laugh and say "each to their own"

• fair enof and thanks for the honest and open answer!

• I wouldn't care, makes no difference to my life what you wear

• I guess it depends on how passable you are...

• Well you are gay so it kinda makes sense. Your probably the feminine type of gay.

• Why do you wear woman's underwear if you are gay? Gay guys don't like women. Gay guys love men.

• I wouldn't give a shit. I've worn female's underwear like to bed and stuff. Not out in public, though, couldn't risk someone finding out, lol.
    But the thing is, I'm straight as hell so it was a sexual thing for me. I think it's completely normal for a gay guy to do it.