ok so we all know that guys like girls with the coke bottle shapes..does that really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I like it when a girl has some curves/meat on her. I can't really date a girl who is obese; I could date a girl who is skinny, but I'd prefer if she wasn't bone-thin. Other than that (which I think is basically the body type that most girls have) it doesn't really matter when I factor in other things like personality and how connected we are.

What Guys Said 2

• Personality and intelligence reign supreme.

As long as she's not fat, her body type is something I can love, whatever shape it takes.

• Yes. Yes it does.

I wish I could say that it didn't, but it really does. Ass and titties first, personality later. Any guy who says otherwise is lying trough his teeth.

• Then why do I see several guys (randomly in public) walking around with fat chicks all the time? Not everyone shares the same opinion as you, bud.

• Porn star body.. So you seriously like tons of make up and big fake t*ts? Gross...

• You're confusing hookers with pornstars.

What Girls Said 1

• No not at all. Of course there are always the asshole guys that will care about that...but who wants them anyway? The good guys will like you as you are.