Is it bad to wear too revealing clothes?

not that i just wear a bra and some shorts but i mean showing belly or a bit cleavage, i'd like to wear those outfits in the links, but everyone here in germany would call me a slut or w*hore but those outfits look really cute i'd love to wear them but i'm afraid of the reactions of others? is it really slutty? i think a girl shoudln't wear those clothes too often but i think it's okay once in a while?

weheartit.com/.../search

weheartit.com/.../search

Most Helpful Guy

• It's bad if you don't mind unwanted attention. It's good if thats what you're aiming for.
    Jailbait thoughhjhh

What Guys Said 9

• I had a really good joke... but your under 18.
    So yeah, dressing like that will give people the wrong impression of you.

• Don't get me wrong, I think it's attractive, but know you're gonna get a lot of attention from guys who can't stop checking you out.

• Honestly, they can't live with a little skin, they can't live with today's society. It will always be there. They just have to accept it.

• It's a double-edged sword. Dressing provocatively is associated with promiscuity and low-morals; however, it's those same licentious qualities that men PREFER for in a woman in certain surroundings (i. e. bar, nightclub, etc).

• Your under 18 so... I'd say yes its definitely a bad idea!!! Kids these days grow up to damn fast... and try to show too damn much!

• depends who or what your trying to attract

• If you go out with the first one...

• If I had a daughter, she'd be grounded for a month if she wore clothes like that...

• If you have the stomach/boobs for it then go ahead and do it.

What Girls Said 4

• The first one is a true disaster, the second one is okay, but it's too tight... O. o
    I don't know...

It IS bad to wear such revealing outfits. And the first one you should probably forget right now if you want to be seen as a respectable person - i. e. not a slut.

• I'm not sure how things work in Germany but I'm in America and people dress like that all the time. Just because you show skin doesn't make you a slut, it just means your confident in your body and want to show off a little. My first time asking my mother could I wear a crop top she said "You have a pretty stomach so why not"

• me and my friends always complain about guys who'd call us sluts and stuff, my mom says as long as you look pretty and as long as it's not at school it's fine

• Fuck those guys. They called you a slut but neither of them can get very far with you.

• Depends on what your doing and your body type. Just remember that if you want someone with class dress classy. That being said if your with your girls and just want to relax anything goes. Just make sure your comfortable in whatever your wearing. If you think you look to sleezy in it, don't wear it.

• Don't mind what others say here were I live, sadly 11yr olds dress like that