Earrings on a guy, good or nah?

I've only gotten disapproval for wearing earrings, saying that its only for women... whatever. But its not like people are going to walk up to you and say how nice earrings look on you. Any ways, what do y'all think? Good or nah?

• Good
  • Nah
  • Depends
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your look. If you have a classic/handsome/male model look.. please don't get an earring.

However, if you have a "bad boy" look, or a "cute guy" look.. earrings look good :)

What Girls Said 10

• Depends on who it is. I never saw my stepdad as the earing type but about a year ago we were in the mall and he randomly said he wanted to so we went with him and he got them pierced. He actually looks pretty cool with them! But there are some guys like look really horrible with them. So it just depends on the person. And don't go for gages or whatever those huge earing are, those NEVER look good and that hole never shrinks.

• Just some information for ya, gauges do shrink back to their normal size over a period from months to years depends on the size of the gauge lol my friends have them and they do return back to their regular earring sizes just saying :)

• @cece97
      Oh okay. I have heard the really big ones do not from like 3 or 4 people so I was just going off of that. :-) even so I would not get them lol

• lol yeah I completely understand I didn't want you to think that @NoDoubt

• I like it, usually. As long as it's not a gauge. Some people love those, but I just can't get over what it looks like when you take the gauge earring out. :/

• Noooo... not really...

• Most guys I know wear diamond studs in their ears or gages also lip piercings... lol Mexican guy like to get tatted & pierced

• depends. if it isn't too much, it is okay.

• I think I'm pretty indifferent

• A diamond like Breakfast Club that's good

• No just no.

• If you can look good on them. But only on the ears. Maybe a hoop nose piecing depend on how you dress and look with it on.

• Nope dont like it

What Guys Said 6

• i've got my 2 ears pierced but i don't wear any earrings currrently... perhaps i'm gonna wear again sometime

• I don't wear them during certain occasions

• Earrings on guys may have been considered taboo when it first came into fashion, but it quickly turned onto a hip thing for guys...

• I got 3 piercings on one ear. And 2 more on the other. >.>
    It gets addicting after the first one.

• And you can kinda see them on my profile pic.

• I know eh. Men need to accessories more since there really isn't much options in terms of clothing. Unlike women.

• It's not that. I promised a friend I'd get a piercing with her since she was scared to go on her own. That's how I got my first piercing and... that's how it all started

I also had my brow done too but I took it out because it looked a bit tacky on me. XD

• No, it usually makes you look like an arrogant prick.

• ONLY if you are a sailor. Or gay. Or both.

• Depends...