Why do I look bad on camera but good in the mirror and any camera tips?

For some reason I look entirely different on camera then the mirror. Are iPhones bad for taking pictures? And any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• A camera captures a split second of how you look. When you look at a picture you have time to pick apart everything that's wrong with it. While looking in the mirror you are seeing you in motion, and it's natural looking. You don't have the time to pick apart your features frame by frame. If you actually look really hard you can see your flaws in a mirror, but if people saw you in person they wouldn't judge you by such minor features. Even the best models have flaws in their face. People look better in motion and in person. Honestly, a picture isn't a good way to gage your attractiveness.

• there is this really good app called RETRICA you should try it. this app do miracles specially for girls ^^

What Girls Said 1

• You're prob not photogenic like me :(