Girls, Maybe Even Guys, I Need Your Help?

I'm a freshman at highschool and I would like to wear these boots to school that I own ( link to how they look : www.aldoshoes.com/.../35151466-97 ) but at the same time I don't want to because I'm not sure if they are too-over-the-top for school. So, please check out the link with how the boots look and the info and tell me if they are okay to wear to a highchool if you're a freshman.

• Not too-over-the-top for school. Wear them!
  • They are too-over-the-top for school. Do not wear them!

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are super cute, I like them a lot. That seems like something that I would be much more likely to wear now as a senior, though, simply because the heel is nearly 4 inches tall. I'd be more likely to wear these as a freshmen: www.aldoshoes.com/.../34837984-96

I really don't think the boots you listed are inappropriate, though, nor are they over-the-top.

• It also depends on the rest of your outfit. I wouldn't suggest wearing "edgy" clothing with it, like, a miniskirt or leather pants. A simple pair of skinny jeans or a mid-length skirt with a regular top would work.

What Guys Said 4

• You're... going... to school.
    Unless you're gonna be in the school's dominatrix club , I don't think you should wear them lol

• Those are hot and over the top for school in my opinion.

• Depends what kind of school. Definitely over the top where I went to.

• Do not wear them!

What Girls Said 3

• Oops I accidentally voted "too over the top". Anyway, they're really cute and perfectly normal for school. Just make sure to wear something equally as put together... like how I'll see people wearing nice, expensive purses but then they're wearing sweatpants -- it makes everything look off. Werk it. Also make sure you do know how to walk in heels

• I wear boots similar to those all the time :)

• They just seem sort of illogical for school. You're walking from class to class, you're sitting under restricted desks. They are cute though!