How to? im losing a lot of hair each day. when I touch my hair and look at my fingers there are like 5-6 hairs every time. so how can I stop this?
Most Helpful Girl
You may be exaggerating. How many hair strands do you lose per day?
It's normal to lose between 30-130 strands per day depending on your hair growth cycle, age, genetics & hair texture.
If you think you're losing more than that then you can try doing a couple of things in order to treat it.
Do you suffer from anemia? If yes, then you need to add more iron to your diet.
- You can also take zinc & biotin supplements ( it can improve the keratin infrastructure) .
- Avoid using hair-spray, hair-gel & avoid wearing hats or beanies.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo (like Nioxin or Nexxus).
- Use Minoxidil or Propecia. They are both widely used for hair-loss treatment.
- Massage your hair scalp for 10 minutes a day with an oil of your choice. Personally, I use a product called Mythic Oil (It's a combination of avocado oil & grape seed oil). It has helped my hair condition a lot.
- Foods you should involve in your diet: fish, eggs, spinach, pork, chicken, spinach, beans, walnuts, sweet potatoes, greek yogurt, avocado, chea seeds, coconut milk, oysters & blueberries.1