Do women wears highheels because they like it or they do it because they can amuse their partners?

hi i have met a lot of womens who wears highheels and discovered that women dont enjoy or feel comfortble in highheels because they all the time hurting the feet.
so i heard a lot of wome when they take off their highheels they says oh its heaven now.

so why they have to bear the pain of highheels?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear high heels often, it's like twice a year, it really hurts my feet and since I'm tall (6'1) I draw attention just because of my height, imagine in heels and I fell like I might fall at any given moment, I walk like bambi.
    I find them really hot and sometimes it really flatters an outfit and I honestly only use when I know I'll just have to walk to the bathroom or somewhere closer. My SO doesn't mind much, he already has the struggle to kiss me heel-less (he has to tiptoe) so I don't stress over wearing high heels

What Girls Said 4

• well actually for neither of these reasons:
    - because legs look thinner with high heels
    - without we feet small

• It's a feminine thing heels are sexy they make you feels sexy and if your comfortable wearing heels they don't hurt your feet as often

• I dunt wear them !

• I don't wear heels, I don't get why some women use them.

And heels were made for men not women, but fashion changed it and now it sucks.

What Guys Said 1

• Most women wear heels because of the image it conveys.