If I dyed my hair a red/orange color and told you it was natural, would you believe me?

My hair is brunette, but when the sun hits my hair it always gives off a orange/gold-like tint to it. I always joke about being half ginger and have had numerous people over the internet assume ginger is my actual hair color. If I dyed my hair a natural red/orange and told you it was my actual hair color, would you believe me?

Some of the colors I would consider if I ever dyed my hair:

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Amy+Adams+Hot++Images.png

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ca59865db0.jpg

The color that usually comes out when the sun hits my hair (my picture):
i200.photobucket.com/.../DSC07125_zps6ce3a93f.jpg

Mind you I have never dyed my hair before. Every time I want to, both my hairdresser and my own mother hassle me for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ur eyebrows would give you away in my opinion... but then again if you were really persistent I'd belief ya cause I know a girl with naturally blonde hair and almost black eyebrows

What Guys Said 3

• Eyebrows give it away more than anything...

• Yup. I don't really know much about dying those... I imagine some celebrities do that.

• I love red hairs... only wonder if the orange mixed through the red wouldn't be overkill.
    I'm colourblind so if you ask me if red hairs generally have some orange in them, I really couldn't tell :-)

• Il stop now. Its been fun... darling

What Girls Said 5

• The second one doesn't look as natural but still amazing. If it looked like the first one I'd believe it's natural. But no one cares if it's your natural hair color or not so just do what you like

• yeah most likely. the second color would look really pretty on you

• No, I wouldn't believe it. I can usually tell.

• The first one would work well. You look pale enough (in the pic anyway) for it

• I guess I might if it had a tint of brown in it.