Why do I look sexy? I wanna be cute or adorable too?

Don't get me wrong, sometimes I like it when people tell me I'm sexy. But not all the time. My friends can wear clothes and they look nice and not sexy on them, but when I wear exactly the same clothes, my friends tell me they look sexy. Also when I'm on a date, I VERY RARELY heard someone tell me I'm cute. I think someone told me that just once. Why do you think it happens? What can I do about it?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• How do we know thats your more sexy then cute and adorable... usually sexy people are not anonymous lol

Just saying

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes someone sexy and what makes someone cute?

• Show All
    • And the obvious, maybe your just sexy...

But if your not sure and asking, then I'm assuming you don't think you are sexy? humm

• I feel and think I'm sexy sometimes.

What Guys Said 2

• I think that different descriptions for attractiveness depend largely on body shape and other physical things. For example, a tall girl with an hourglass figure and big hair would be sexy while a short girl that's a bit stockier would be more cute. It just depends I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm short but I have an hourglass figure. But even when I'm not wearing something that shows my figure it still happens

• For cute u need to b some thing like innocent looks, a little smile on face, shyness little bit... etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually I smile a lot. But that comes out as me being a happy person. Never cute. Well I'm not shy though I'm quite quiet around new people.

What Girls Said 1

• For cute you need layers and sweaters. Warm fuzzy sweaters. Consider a cowl neck sweater dress, with a cardigan wrap over top. Sweater tights. Dressing bundled always looks cute. Have you tried any of those?

0|0
    0|0