Where do you buy soft cup bras?

Hi! I'm looking to buy some soft cup bras (or triangle bras, or bralettes, whatever you call them) and I don't know where to buy them. When I google it all I see are these lingerie type ones for like 70 bucks. I'm looking for more everyday bras. Ideas where to buy them cheaply? I'm a 34A and go braless a lot, but I wouldn't mind having more comfortable bras for when I have to wear them. I live in Canada, and I'm cool with online shopping.

Note: I stole my sisters yoga bra, which is like a sports bra but less crushing. That was what got me on this kick, so anything like that would be great too. Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask your close friends about it...

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaaat the lingerie store?

What Guys Said 2

• What is a soft cup bra?

Also, Yoga bras are AWESOME (I wear them when I have to go to work, and they are sooooo comfortable and stuff... and don't hide my boobs from the world, either)

• Online. Most stores carry padded as they sell better but offer unlined on their websites
    Hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 0