Kim Kardashian shared her first "no makeup selfie of 2015". What do you think about her photo below?

No matter she is wearing make-up or not, she is ugly!
All these pop culture women seems very ugly to me...
How about you?

i.huffpost.com/.../...SHIAN-NO-MAKEUP-facebook.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• i definetely agree with you... they hide behind make-up so they could look "passable"

What Guys Said 39

• Her face isn't ugly but her personality is. Also her body seems freakish and fake. I think Kanye West is a perfect match for her.

• It's whatever. Look, it's no secret that she and her family are a freak show. I don't think she's terrible looking, but I'm just overexposed to her. I've kind of given up on hating on celebrities. Kim, Kanye West Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus... I can't go a single day without hearing people throw shade. And at the end of the day, NONE OF US EVEN KNOW THEM PERSONALLY. So who cares? Do I think it's ridiculous that a woman with no discernible talent other than fucking a d-list R&B singer no one had ever heard of on camera, and managing to parlay that into a modeling and reality TV career is making more money in a year than I'll see in my life? Of course. Do I hate her for it? Absolutely not. Switch places with me and I'm all in for that. She'd be crazy not to. Bottom line: if stupid people are willing to directly or indirectly get you paid, and you don't take advantage, than you're dumber than they are.

#IdStillHitIt

• I am not a makeup artists or anything but I wouldn't call that "no makeup".

• Kim is an attractive woman.

If they were ugly, they wouldn't be popular. It's not like people like Kim Kardashian are actually good at anything so for anyone to give a shit about her at all she has to be attractive.

• No make-up my ass.

• She looks fine to me.

• Wait until she makes a "no makeup and no photoshop" version, and then decide

I agree with South Park, that she looks like a Hobbit lol

• All makeup should be illegal?

OOPS REVOLUTION

www.quickmeme.com/.../...b820d93e5e0e12a4afa4a.jpg

• I just wonder how much money she spends on getting her eyebrows to look like that, lol.

• Has makeup and plastic surgery. Still not real face. But few people look good without makeup

• Who cares...

• I wish the entire Kardashian family would fade into nothingness. Or that they all fall off the face of the earth. I don't care. They are completely useless celebrities. Famous for nothing special.

• Well , all things considered, it's her face I prefer.

• o. O she actually looks really pretty for someone not wearing makeup. I've never taken her for attractive before, but I guess I might be starting to change my mind.

• She is wearing make up. Google her without make up and you will see that she is a hobbit.

• I agree that the pop culture icons really are not all that. I am more into the natural no make-up look. They all seem so fake to me.

Give me natural and I will show you true beauty.

• People wonder why people care about her... I found out it is because people actually give a shit about her.

• She is good looking (but, her exploitation of her own body) for fame and financial gain makes her ugly. She is only relevant because people give her undeserved attention.

• I always found her face to be really pretty, I'm just not a huge fan of her body.

• That she is still not at all attractive to me whatsoever. I don't get what all the buzz is about.

• Dose curves, though...

• First "no makeup selfie of 2015"? I don't think sooo.

• Yea, she looks ugly without makeup. The irony is that makeup makes you old and ugly faster while making you pretty now.

• Not a bad picture at all.

• I like all girls all natural with out make up & or war paint !!

• She looks better without makeup. Her self absorbed personality makes her ugly

• Who cares bout kim? Khloe forever.

• She has natural beauty

• She looks good actually

• I think she looks better without it. She looks very masculine though but im ok with it.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 56

• She's definitely still wearing makeup in that picture, it's just more subtle than her usual look. I don't think she's ugly but I do think she's overrated and I'm tired of seeing her in the media.

• LOL okay I'm not a fan of Kim at all, but unfortunately I can't pretend that she isn't attractive... Of course, that's just how I see her, some people may find her super hot and some a complete turn off, just like every human being.
    I think she is pretty, but in this picture she's obviously wearing makeup. I see contouring, eye shadow and liner, and eyebrow filler. And I think she looks better with this kind of makeup than the more dramatic kind we usually see her in.
    What you said about pop culture women... I think that all of them have professional makeup artists, hair and fashion stylists, and the money to make themselves look good. So they are defiantly made to look the best they can. While probably most of them would look like any other pretty girl you could meet on the street.. To say they're all ugly just isn't very nice and likely not true.
    It's important to know the difference between a celebrity you see a picture of on the red carpet and the average everyday girl. They're made up to look beautiful. Some really are and some it's the talent of makeup artists and photographers...
    Anyways I just kind of ranted without a final punchline... Soo yeah haha that's my opinion :)

• I think she’s pretty and looks much better with LESS make-up. However, I know make-up and can clearly see more natural, less obvious make-up with lower eyeliner in that picture.

• I dont actually believe that she's 100% without makeup ,

• Kim Kardashian is beautiful, whether anyone likes her or not. I'm not a fan, but I think this is a really pretty photo. I don't believe she isn't wearing makeup though, it's probably just really good lighting and some light foundation.

• Kim Kardashian: oh yeah this is me! #nomakeup!
    Me: 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../throne-of-lies.gif

• She's pretty but she's wearing makeup... it's clear...

Aaaanyways, almost all the celebrities who willingly post pictures of them without makeup HAVE makeup.

• I have come across pics of Kim with no makeup this is definitely not one of them. She's wearing make up & a fair bit of it to.

• I don't think she's ugly at all. What compelled you to say that? If you do think she's ugly, why hate on her for it?

• Kim Kardashian has quite a few pictures with no/minimal makeup. I think she looks perfectly fine without it.
    Everybody has their own opinion of beauty so obviously I'm not going to say that anyone who says she's ugly is wrong/lying, but in my opinion even if you don't think she's necessarily BEAUTIFUL (I don't), most people in general would agree that she's a pretty woman. You may not like her as a person but that doesn't change what she looks like on the outside.

• I think she's very pretty

• Because of the angle of the picture you can see all her plastic surgery. Look up pictures of her from 2003 and compare her nose. She had a slight hook nose which she first had the hook shaved off. Then a few years ago she got the tip shortened like Marilyn Monroe and joan rivers. She's had other face lifts and Botox and stuff like that. If she didn't have any cosmetic procedures done and actually wasn't wearing any makeup, I'd think she's pretty.

• She may have a fake nose, but a fake nose isn't going to help much if your already ugly. Kim has beautiful eyes, a small forehead, good natural eyebrows, a narrow jaw, small ears, so obviously without makeup she is going to look good. You can change a ugly nose on an ugly face, but your still going to be pretty ugly. Think

• @veronica44 her hairline is completely different. Her cheekbones look different. I'm not saying she's ugly at all. I said her current state is pretty but id admire her more if she didn't have any work done.

• I think she looks better than when she has all that crazy make up on... but I donT think she's wiThout make up... She's just going with the natural make up look. Totally not surprised. I expected her no make up free to be less make up.

• Well. She is fake. She has had quite a lot of work done. So in my eyes. No she isn't beautiful. She isn't natural. And she never smiles!

But I do have to say, she is an excellent business person for being so successful by taking advantage of the social media since she has no real talent.. Haha couldn't get famous any other way. . .

• I'm pretty sure she's wearing makeup.

• Face-wise Kim is NOT ugly. She is beautiful in an exotic way.

Body-wise and personality - now that is another issue.

• She looks better without it!

• In my opinion I think that she looks pretty with or without makeup, she is flawless no matter what although I feel that she was even more beautiful when she had no surgeries.

• She doesn't even look the same! Are u sure that's her? Lol she doesn't look dreadful, just not herself. I guess its all that contouring and highlighting she's known for

• It seem she still have makeup on.

• She looks very beautiful in my opinion. Seriously, she doesn't need makeup because she already is naturally stunning, its more optional than mandatory for her.

• Unless she has her eyeliner tattooed on her eyes, she's wearing make up. No white person's lower eyelid is naturally black.

• Better, since she doesn't have all that bronzer on.
    All things aside, at least he didn't crop her own child out of her selfie again, she just decided to not include him

• She actually looks Armenian without makeup. cool.

• She looks natural without make-up. I agree with u; these kind of women r not beautiful. They don't have cute or pretty faces. But their type is smart, i think. I think she looks good without make-up; seems natural.

• She is wearing make up!

• Beautiful in my opinion. But I don't believe that's no makeup. It's no makeup for her maybe but for most people it's "natural makeup"

• Pfff she is totally wearing makeup. I do think she looks pretty there though, she should tone down her makeup more often.

• She isn't ugly

• It's hard to believe she's wearing no makeup how can one have such clear skin despite wearing so much professionally everyday? It's crazy but, she looks nice

• More from Girls
    26