Do these outfits look good?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first one can do without the leggings

The second one can do without the leggings

The Third one's cute, but could fit close so as to look like less of a poncho.

The fourth one can do without the loud, out-of-place scarf. Calm small white scarf, perhaps?

The bag is a bag.

What Guys Said 4

• 1. No. Just no.

2. Would look better without the leggings.

3. Hell no.

4. Oh god no.

5. Oh god no.

• None are ugly, but I wouldn't do a double-take.

Think "Soccer Mom".

• I disagree... soccer mom is more like elastic waistband on jeans and t-shirt... lol this is more high fashion.

• 2, 3, and 4 - yes. 5 - hell no. 1 - no.

• all of them but the scarf and the bag are good

What Girls Said 15

• they're nice, but they're not really attention-grabbers. however, I love the bag. I wish had 150 quid to pay for it including the shipping to the states =(

• Yes to the first one, very cute! :)

Second one is OK, I'm not a huge fan of the tights in those shoes but meh...

The third one is OK.

Fourth is pretty simple, but still good.

Fifth is OK... although I'm not a fan of the bag... it clashes with the designs on the shirt...

But they all have style and look good.

• I love all of them, but take off the leggings from the second outfit. The bag is too colourful, but if that is your style, go for it

• It's okay, but nothing jumps out at me, it's all kinda "meh", not my personal style.

• Oh! I love the bag!:D

• if your'e a school teacher or a librarian

• Yes to the first one.

• i love them! I like the black and white thing the best. and I LOVE that bag!

• I wouldn't pick anything like that for myself, but it seems nice and comfortable

• I just like #1, it's really cute.

• Yes, no, Yes, I liked the scarf but u'd need not such a plain top, or wear some cool earrings

• I think they are ok for someone else to wear but I wouldn't wear them...

• i don't like the pink one...the red dress is OK, but the jeans nd tha black top are f***in sexy.

• they are all boring.. you need to spice up your style grl dresses are too long and old ladyish

• sure