Guys, what types of clothing on girls do you like?

Like, for example, one of my guy friends loves it when girls wear leggings... for obvious reasons.
And don't worry, I'm expecting that person who will say nothing at all.

What Guys Said 11

• Jean skirt, leggings, a casual t-shirt with the logo of an awesome classic rock band, and tennis shoes. Just a personal preference.

• Leggings, short shorts, yoga pants, crop tops, and etc. Revealing and tight clothes can really catch my attention. I'm sure it applies for most guys as well.

• nothing at all xD
    I want her to wear skirts and dresses and of course tights.

• A nice dress always has me liking!

• I like the ones you choose... but I do like skinny jeans, tank tops, crop tops, dresses, chequered buttoned shirts, boots so you look like a cowgirl

• I consider myself to be a butt-man, so I gotta agree with your friend there. Also skinny jeans are really, really applicable for that.

• I like it when, a girl wears a short dress or something tight. Like leggings, yoga pants or bootyshorts. 😊

• Skinny jeans and t-shirt or hoodie. Simple is good.

• It doesn't matter what you wear. The only thing I don't want my girl doing is going out in public in sweats. I just don't condone it

• i love a girl in a suit

• Well none preferably

What Girls Said 0