Girls with tattoos and piercings?

Guys, what do you think of a girl that has tattoos and piercings? I know that some find it attractive and some don't. But before you answer, I'm not the kind of person that has my whole body tatted up. But I do have a few, 8 to be exact. And 5 piercings. Attractive or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really find tattoos attractive on a girl but if they aren't too attention grabbing then I guess it's ok. Some piercings I like and some I don't. What piercing do you have?

• 2 belly rings, nose, tongue, and a marilyn monroe.

• Not really a fan of the nose, tongue or monroe piercings. I do like the belly piercings though. How do 2 belly rings work?

• one on the upper bit and one on the lower.

What Guys Said 5

• That may be a bit too much but what matters most is for YOU to like all those. It's YOUR body so you should make it look the way YOU want it to look.

• It completely depends on person because someone isn't convenient for tattoos and piercings. You can see my girlfriend in my picture, she hates piercing because she says that she hd natural own beauty so tattoos show her fake and virtual. However this is your choice, don't care to someone's opinion.

Personally, I am fan of tattoos and piercings, both of them but piercings look attractive on some girls' body :)

• I don't find them attractive.

• Piercings aren't too attractive, a nose piercing is alright. But tattoos are actually really attractive to me, just depends where

• Well I have like 8 so they're scattered lol

• I don't know then, probably still a big turn on either way

• Yeah that's cool.

• Glad somebody likes it. ;)

What Girls Said 0