Mmmmm well is this okay dressing lol?

So I always wear my lime green and grey headphones around my neck, my black hoodie half unzipped with usually a black t-shirt with something on it underneath, blue jeans and my shoes which are black, green trim and one has hot pink laces and the other neon orange, I don't have a sense of style is this such a bad look?

• Looks good
    40% (4)33% (1)38% (5)Vote
  • Eh,
    40% (4)33% (1)38% (5)Vote
  • You might as well have someone else start picking out your clothes
    20% (2)34% (1)24% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds fine, but stick to one neon as much as possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, if I go green (I LOVE my headset) could I still wear one lace a different color? Like I want to get neon rainbow ones again so maybe one foot goes green and the other rainbow?

• Show All
    • Ahh, yeah. I think that would be fine.

What Girls Said 2

• You should try to reduce the colors on your outfit. Neon cookouts are very bright. Sometimes you have to blend bright and full colors together

0|0
    0|0
  • my imagination says you look fine. kinda punky

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You are you - no one else can, or could dress exactly like you. Wear whatever you feel great in. I know its simple but its the best style advice you'll ever receive - because once you stop caring about what OTHER people think - you'll dress better AND you'll be more confident and so people will THINK you're dressing better!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha that's why I dress this way, for me so you get it! But I wanted to know if this was a decent look in other peoples minds too :P

• Yeah sounds pretty cool. A lot is dependant on your age, looks, height, what you do for a living etc.

• On the good side if I have the correct visual in my head.

0|0
    0|0